**Full Turbocharger - Externally Wastegated**
About Garrett® GTW Series Turbochargers
Garrett® GTW Series Turbochargers were designed to provide budget-minded enthusiasts with a high-performing mid frame product offering available in ball bearing and journal bearing options.
The fully-machined billet aluminum compressor wheels provide optimal horsepower range and boost response. Ported shroud compressor housings increase surge resistance and provide reliable, continuous power throughout the power band.
A lightweight aluminum backplate comes standard on all GTW turbochargers and reduces overall weight.The water cooled CHRA keeps housing temperatures to a minimum.
The GTW3476 and GTW3884 turbine wheels are constructed from Inconel, a Super Alloy that maintains strength during prolonged exposure to high exhaust gas temperatures.
Turbine kits are offered in open volute and twin scroll, and a variety of A/R and flange configurations.
The GTW is a cost effective option for enthusiasts looking to turbocharge their vehicles.
GTW turbochargers are only offered through Garrett Motion authorized distribution centers.
- PORTED SHROUD DESIGN FOR SURGE RESISTANCE
- 62/64/67mm TURBOCHARGER COMPRESSOR OPTIONS
- AVAILABLE IN BOTH JOURNAL BEARING AND BALL BEARING OPTIONS
- SUITED FOR 2.0L - 6.0L ENGINES
- FORGED FULLY-MACHINED BILLET COMPRESSOR WHEEL
- LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM BACKPLATE
- INCONEL SUPER-ALLOY TURBINE WHEEL